Open Events at Nescot. We hold Open Events for prospective students throughout the year. Event registration is required. Please feel free to bring friends or family with you (they do not need to register).
Click on a date below to register yourself for an event:
We understand that applying to college is a big decision. That’s why we hold plenty of events throughout the year for you to come and visit us.
At our main open evenings you can have a look around our college, meet our teaching teams, and see our facilities. All our staff will be happy to answer your questions. You can also speak to specialist staff, including: Careers Advisors, Learning Support Staff, Apprenticeship Specialists and Student Finance experts.
If you have any questions about applying to Nescot, call our friendly Advice and Guidance team on 020 8394 3038.
Why Study at Nescot?
- Our courses are practical – our students learn by doing, not just reading
- You’ll be taught by specialist lecturers with their own experience of working in the industry
- We work closely with employers, giving you confidence our courses are up-to-date
- You’ll get real work experience, not just theory learnt in a classroom
- You’ll be doing real-life assignments based on what you’d be doing at work
- You can choose an apprenticeship, and earn while you learn
- We have great progression routes, with courses from entry-level to university-level
- We have great facilities – we’ve invested £50m in our campus since 2013
- We were rated Good by Ofsted in January 2016
- We’re experienced – Nescot has been providing excellent education since 1953
- We have a huge range of courses, from accounting to uniformed public services
- You can study in a way that suits you – full-time, part-time, by distance learning or through an apprenticeship
- We’re very convenient to get to. We have a large, free car park, locked bicycle storage and we’re very close to Ewell East train station, which is in zone 6.